My Memory of Us is about two kids in occupied Warsaw, but it's not just an old story. It is about real people in real events from WWII history. Developer Juggler Games and publisher IMGN.PRO have teamed up to pay homage to the heroes and victims of the Nazi occupation of Europe. My Memory of Us will tell a story of a young boy and a young girl from two different worlds who come together in the face of horror. The puzzle-based, side-scolling game will launch on PS4, PC and Xbox One in the third quarter of 2018. Please take a look at the trailer.
"My Memory of Us is a game dedicated to those before us, including our own family members, that were separated during WWII, but fought to overcome unimaginable horrors armed with their love and belief that one day they would be together again, in this world, or the next," said Mikolaj Pawlowski, CEO of Juggler Games. "What makes our game stand out is that the story is told from the perspective of two innocent friends who complete each other. Each possessing their own unique abilities - she can run fast, he can sneak - but only when they work together can they overcome adversities."
- A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times
- Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naïve art
- Pair mechanics: take control of two separate? characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair
- A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humor
- The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war
- A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures
- Various logical puzzles in 2.5D
- A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows 10
My Memory of Us has already been nominated for a SxSW’s Gamer’s Voice Award. They will be showing off a game demo at Booth #1511 at SxSW 2018 from March 15-17. My Memory of Us will also be playable at PAX East 2018 at Booth #21091. We will definitely keep an eye on this game leading into its release in Q3 2018 on Steam, PS4, and Xbox One.