Starting today, Twitch Prime is shining a spotlight on a select handful of great games from eight independent developers. The Twitch community will be able to pick which game will be given away for free to Prime subscribers on March 15. To sweeten the pot, the winning developers have a chance to win some of the $175,000 prize pool.
The Twitch Prime Indie Amplifier program features the following eight games:
- Tumblestone, from Quantum Astrophysicists Guild
- High Hell, from Devolver Digital
- I, Hope, from Double Plus Good Games
- Tomb of Annihilation (Dungeons and Dragons), from Bkom Studios
- Treadnauts, from Topstitch Games
- Steamworld Dig 2, from Image & Form
- Shadow Tactics, from Daedalic Games
- Kingsway, from Cartoon Interactive
Voting will close on Sunday, March 11, and the winning game will be given away to Twitch Prime members for free on March 15.
Over the next two weeks, Bacon_Donut and Giantwaffle will play the indie games and get to know all of the devs on Twitch Prime Amplifier shows. DizzyKitten and Simcopter1 will also be streaming the games over throughout the next four weeks.
Shackers can learn more about Twitch Prime Indie Amplifier, vote for your favorite game, and get the full Twitch streaming schedule at the official Twitch Prime Amplifier website. In case you missed it, Devil May Cry is going to be free for Twitch Prime members!