Warhorse Studios dropped the release date for their meticulously detailed, open-world medieval adventure sim Kingdom Come: Deliverance and, as we inch ever closer to February 13, the team wants to get us all prepared for the experience. Called "Of Minds, Blades
If you don't have the time just yet to watch the full 16-minute trailer, here's a breakdown of what serves as the foundation of the Kingdom Come: Deliverance experience:
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks.
Dynamicworld: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance arrives February 13, 2018 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Charles Singletary posted a new article, Prepare For Kingdom Come: Deliverance Launch With Key Feature Trailer
Everything is carefully mirrored to actually 15th century facts... Dude yells "Fuck! Stop right there!"