It's the time of year for sales. The Steam Summer Sale launched just last week, and now the PlayStation Mid-Year Sale is joining in on offering cheap games to keep you occupied and out of the sun this summer.
The sale offers up to 50% off select games, or up to 75% off for PlayStation Plus members. It runs until July 11, and crosses all three of Sony's currently supported platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Vita. You can also find some good deals on video content, if you'd rather beat the heat by watching movies.
Check below for highlights of some of the bargains that stand out to us.
- Ratchet & Clank ($9.99, Plus $7.99)
- Disney Afternoon Collection ($13.99, Plus $11.99)
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Stand Along ($4.99, Plus $3.99)
- Furi ($9.99, Plus $7.99)
- Rogue Legacy ($6.79, Plus $3.39)
- Adrift ($4.99, Plus $2.99)
Steve Watts posted a new article, PlayStation Mid-Year Sale Kicks Off
anyone ever play adam's venture?