38,552 chatty comments by "ieGod"
- Posted Jan 21, 2019 2:21pm PST If it were single player I'd have probably felt the same, but with coop it's just fun. We laugh at the bad parts and it makes them good, if that...
- Posted Jan 21, 2019 12:12pm PST Dying Light thoughts, definitely late but... This game is pretty great. Bought it over a year ago but only now have been doing the game coop with...
- Posted Jan 21, 2019 10:02am PST Hmm, appreciate the perspective. I'd only go ps4 because I have friends who own it on that platform already but the secondary bits about lack of...
- Posted Jan 21, 2019 9:53am PST Costco is clearing out Fallout 76 for $20. Worth a shot for that price?
- Posted Jan 21, 2019 8:59am PST MP is dead in this game. Don't get it for that. Maps meant for 20+ people rarely have four of five.
- Posted Jan 19, 2019 11:34am PST It doesnt look fun, exactly. Which might be ok, the last of us didn't look fun either but the gameplay was surprisingly well crafted for for the...
- Posted Jan 19, 2019 5:37am PST Aww congrats! That kitchen is baller look at all that prep space!
- Posted Jan 18, 2019 2:29pm PST From the reddit threads I've seen it plays just fine with a DS4. But they also say the aim is the best way to play it.
- Posted Jan 18, 2019 1:16pm PST Free to play this weekend.
- Posted Jan 18, 2019 12:12pm PST City of God. Brutal.
- Posted Jan 17, 2019 12:27pm PST It's easy to play, doesn't take itself seriously. Lord help you if you're looking for serious. You won't find it here. Also that main intro is the...
- Posted Jan 17, 2019 12:25pm PST Kind of, yeah. Nothing about it feels tight off the bat. Not like street fighter. That's part of the appeal I think.
- Posted Jan 17, 2019 9:41am PST What it is it
- Posted Jan 16, 2019 1:47pm PST Yeah I actually think that also.
- Posted Jan 16, 2019 1:25pm PST Speculation or you have actual hard sources?