Sniper Elite 4 puts you back in the shoes of Karl Fairburne, Office of Strategic Services operative, as he invades Italy. Sniper Elite 4 features larger maps, better graphics, and some all new features to make this the best Sniper Elite yet. This Sniper Elite 4 guide hub will serve to gather all of our material on Sniper Elite 4, so you can take down Hitler's cronies with ease.
Tips for Sniper Elite 4
- Stealth is essential in Sniper Elite 4. You're only one man with a bolt-action rifle, and even though you're highly lethal at long-range, when close up with multiple enemies you will be killed.
- Your rifle will be your primary tool of death, but like any tool, it can turn against its owner. You must make sure the sound of your rifle report is covered by another sound before you fire. If you fire without sound cover, the enemy will triangulate your position, and you'll be forced to retreat or engage in unwanted combat.
- Use your binoculars to scout for enemies often and tag those that are in the area you intend to pass through. In many levels, you can find high areas that let you observe a large swath of land. Make use of these elevated areas to learn the land ahead of you.
- When you hover your binoculars over an enemy soldier, you can see what weapons and items they are carrying. Additionally, if they are holding any collectible items, this will also be marked.
- Depending on what difficulty you play on, Sniper Elite 4 has varying degrees of realistic bullet physics. See our Sniper Elite 4 how to snipe guide for more details on what this entails.
- Collectibles not only serve as marks towards trophies or achievements, but they can also give you vital information on troop movements, enemy plans, and more. When you pick up a letter or orders make sure you read them to see if they reveal anything helpful about the level you're in or the target you've been tasked with assassinating.
Guides for Sniper Elite 4
These guides will show you how to snipe, how to locate all collectible locations, weapons stats, and more. We'll also cover any tricky parts of the game in separate guides.
We tell you what it takes to be the best sniper possible at any of Sniper Elite 4's four difficulty levels.
We help you find every Stone Eagle in Sniper Elite 4 and get the "A Bird in Hand" achievement.
Sniper Elite 4 PC System Requirements
Sniper Elite 4 Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- AMD: Radeon HD 7870
- NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 660
Sniper Elite 4 Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i7-3770 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- AMD: Radeon RX 480
- NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 970
Sniper Elite 4 is coming to Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4 on February 14. Upon release, we'll have more guides and walkthroughs covering everything you would want to know about Sniper Elite 4. Check back soon for more updates to our Sniper Elite 4 guide hub!