Welcome to Sunset City, the most beautiful city in the world... or at least it once was. Now it's overrun with mutants and all kinds of bad things, and it's our job to help you make your way through this mess. What do you mean you've never shot a gun before? Don't worry we've got you covered with step by step instructions. So what are you waiting for? We've got a city to save... or something like that!
- Mission 1: Horror Night - Fizzco's new energy drink release goes horribly wrong. Learn how to bounce and grind your way through Sunset City, and get your hands on the Flaming Compensator.
- Mission 2: One Man's Trash - Time to take out the OD and collect some parts for Floyd, one of your primary sources for missions in Sunset Overdrive
- Mission 3: Amp it Up - Collect Fizzie Balloons and learn about the different materials you'll need to create Amps.
- Mission 4: Amptastic - Wait for the Overcharge Meter to fill and take on the Herker and waves of OD attacking the base.
- Mission 5: A Way Out - Meet up with Walter at the overpass and eliminate the attacking Scabs.
- Mission 6: A New Friend - Use the TNTeddy to defend Sam while he readies the train, then tail him to the Pizzeria.
- Mission 7: Bora Bora Water - Take down the Spawner and deliver the Bora Bora Water to Oxford's basecamp.
- Mission 8: Boo-Boo Roverdrive - Clear the OD out of Little Tokyo's dog park and get your hands on the Kitty Cannon.
- Mission 9: Max's Parents - Take out the Scabs and climb the tower to discover the fate of Max's parents.
- Mission 10: Buck National Vs The Apocalypse - Use the TNTeddy to grab a Bronze Rank or bettter and collect the processor for Sam.
- Mission 11: Midnight Brew - Use Hack 'n Slay traps to demolish the OD and protect the Overcharge!
- Mission 12: up in the Air - Help Walter defeat the Fizzco Riflebots and chase the patrol through Sunset City.
- Mission 1: Big Trouble in Little Tokyo - Grind across Sunset City to the Japanese Heritage Museum in search of Troopmaster Bryllcream.
- Mission 2: It's Me! Fizzie! - Take on the massive Fizzie blimp boss to fix the radio.
- Mission 3: Hot Dog! - Investigate the hot dog factory for any sign of Troopmaster Bryllcream
- Mission 4: Find 4Kim - Set off across the city to find 4Kim.
- Mission 5: Hepcat's Late-Night Special - Lay your traps and protect the Overcharge as you create some new amps!
- Mission 6: Bryllcream - Locate and save Troopmaster Bryllcream
- Mission 7: The Fall of Emperor Norton - Take on the Norton Dragon boss and save Bryllcream.
- Mission 1: To Fargarthia - Make your way to the small kingdom of Fargarthia... Please, don't bother asking, just go.
- Mission 2: The King's Feast - Travel to the Forest of Fargarthia and gather supplies for the King's feast.
- Mission 3: Tastes Like Chicken - Roast pigeons for the ffeast and return to the castle to save King Ignatius.
- Mission 4: Bad Medicine - Use your Freeze Bomb to clear out the Fizzco Security security forces and find the drugs.
- Mission 5: Ferry to Nowhere - Use the Pyro Geyser to protect the Overcharge from the OD in this defense mission.
- Mission 6: The Siege of Wondertown Land - Retrieved the figurehead, escort the ram, and deal with the King Scab boss fight.
- Mission 7: Floating Garbage - Protect the flagship and raise the drawbridge while fighting off the Wingers.
- Mission 8: A Hero's Duty - Take on the Fizzco Blad Bots, Rifle Bots, and Bomb Bots before facing off with the Tank Bot.
- Mission 1: Last Catrinas - Bounce and grind your way to the hospital and visit Las Catrinas.
- Mission 2: Awesomesmithing - Clear the OD from the area and forge the metals needed to create Excalamune.
- Mission 3: Getting the Band Back Together - Help Wendy pull in her barge and meet 4Kim at th concert hall.
- Mission 4: Concertpocalypse - Protect the fuse boxes from the hordes of the OD.
- Mission 5: This Ends Here - Defeat Fizzco HQ in the final boss fight to save Sunset City and complete the game.