The handy-dandy info-graphic breaks everything down, and is the second such pictograph Sony has released to tout PlayStation Move's accomplishments. Without further ado, here's a list of Sports Champions play-statistics:
- The most popular mini-games (in order) are Table Tennis, Gladiator Duel, and Archery.
- Kenji, Dallas, and Jackson are the most frequently selected characters.
- Only 46% of those playing Gladiator Duel used two PlayStation Move Controllers.
- Over 155 million arrows have been fired in the Archery game, resulting in more than 1.1 million split arrows.
- The longest Disc Golf throw so far is 525 meters.
- Table Tennis is the most challenging mini-game, with each rally lasting an average of 6 hits, and the CPU winning 59% of the matches played.
- In Beach Volleyball 40% of serves were overhand, 31% underhand, and 29% were jump-serves.
- The average in-game Facebook posts per player since launch: 7.5
- 178 Platinum Sports Champions Trophies have been earned so far.
The picture above the title, with that little skeleton man and the hooded hoodlum looks way more exciting than sports champions itself