Discounted content will be featured daily--meaning it all won't be available at one time--and will be offered beginning tomorrow (November 23) through November 29. Unlike Sony's upcoming PlayStation Network sale, Microsoft told Shacknews that this promotion is exclusive to residents of the United States.
Among the items on sale are two Xbox Originals, Halo: Combat Evolved and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, both priced to own at 400MS Points ($5). A selection of Xbox Live Arcade games will also be discounted, including Trials HD (400MSP - $5), 'Splosion Man (160MSP - $2), The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (400MSP - $5), and more. Movie lovers can also get in on the action by grabbing a few select films on the cheap.
- Xbox Live Arcade
- Madden NFL Arcade (400MSP)
- Portal: Still Alive (400MSP)
- The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (400MSP)
- 'Splosion Man (160MSP)
- Trials HD (400MSP)
- Xbox Originals
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (400MSP)
- Halo: Combat Evolved (400MSP)
- Zune Movies
- 300 (380MSP)
- Cats and Dogs 2: The Revenge of Kitty Galore (720MSP)
- Clash of the Titans (720MSP)
- Sex and the City 2 (720MSP)
- Retail Sales
- Fable 3 ($39.99 or less at participating retailers)
- Halo: Reach ($39.99 or less at participating retailers)
I'd jump on San Andreas for $5. Still may favorite of the series.
Second that Amen!