No one probably came away from the week more pleased than Sony. The company took home three "Best of Gamescom 2010 awards" as decided by an independent panel comprised of representatives from European publishers and media. Gran Turismo 5 took home the award for both best of show and best console game. Sony's upcoming Move motion control system won the best accessory category. The full list follows after the jump.
- Best of Gamescom: Gran Turismo 5
- Best Hardware Accessory: PlayStation Move
- Best Console Game: Gran Tursimo 5
- Best Mobile Game: Super Scribblenauts
- Best Online Game: Guild Wars 2
- Best PC Game: Crysis 2
- Best of Family Entertainment: Kirby's Epic Yarn
This year: gamescom > E3
How it goes next year? We shall see!
What makes you think that GC beat out E3 this year? Just curious...
More interesting games on display and more interesting announcements than at E3.
Ah, okay. Just wondering. Thanks for the info.