We've picked the cream of the cash crop for your perusing pleasure.
- Just Cause 2 - $24.99 (50% Off)
- Just Cause 2 DLC - $0.49 apiece (50% Off)
- EverQuest: Underfoot All-In-One Compilation Pack $14.99 (63% Off)
- Broken Sword Twin Pack - $3.98 (60% Off)
- Sam & Max Save the World - $11.98 (60% Off)
- Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space - $11.98 (60% Off)
- Simon the Sorcerer Classic Pack - $5.18 (60% Off)
- Tales of Monkey Island Complete Season - $13.98 (60% Off)
- The Void - $9.97 (50% Off)
- Civilization IV Complete Edition - $23.97 (40% Off)
- 50% off all Kalypso titles, including:
- Buy one, get one free on all titles.
As tempting as jc2 seems my wallet still hasn't recovered from the perils of summer sale.
I Loved Just cause 2. One of my top games of the year. Don't expect an enthralling story, but it is crazy fun to play.
i second this. your wallet be damned, this is a game worth buying...
aggh!! I nearly bought it during the summer sale. (picked up Battlefield BC instead). I kind of regret it now. The single player is just, weird. JC2 looks like crazy GTA4, and even more out of control.
BC2 is primarily a MP experience, while SP is just OK.
If you get the hang of the MP, BC2 is pretty damn fun (particularly Rush).