You are one of the few who escaped the destruction of your home. Now, forced to fight for survival in an ever-changing world, you must gather the deadliest of allies, amass fame and fortune, and seal your place in history. This is the story of how the world changed forever. The legend of your Rise to Power begins now.
- Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make.
- Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land.
- Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.
- Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.
- Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style.
A trailer is promised for August 17--the date of EA's Gamescom 2010 press conference. Pre-orders will open for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 at 10:00am PST today.
[Original Story] Dragon Age II, a sequel to BioWare's fantasy RPG Dragon Age: Origins, has been revealed today by the cover for next month's issue of Game Informer magazine--as was teased and rumoured yesterday.
All we know at this point is what Game Informer has to say--"Dragon Age II is a full-fledged sequel, featuring a new hero, a different part of the world, and a ton of surprising improvements that will shed even more light on the lore of the Dragon Age universe." We'll have more details for you whenever BioWare formally announces the game.
Platforms and a release date are of course yet-unknown. However, a Dragon Age thing is due on February 1, 2011 and EA's latest release schedule listed a "Dragon Age Title TBA" for release on "Console, Handheld/Mobile, PC" between January 1 and March 31, 2011. DA: Origins was released for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in November 2009.
Hopefully that means a Dragon Age super pack with all DLC will appear on Steam in the near future.
Looks like Duncan.