The Collector's Edition packs goodies including poker chips, a deck of cards, a recreation 'Lucky 38' chip and a graphic novel written by creative director Chris Avellone.
Fallout: New Vegas headed to PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 this fall. GameStop's listings indicate that the Collector's Edition will cost $70 on PC and $80 on consoles.
The full list of Collector's Edition goodies follows below for your reading pleasure.
- "Lucky 7" poker chips. Each of the seven poker chips was designed to represent chips from the major casinos found on the New Vegas strip and throughout the Mojave Wasteland.
- A fully customized Fallout: New Vegas deck of cards. Each card in the pack has been uniquely illustrated to depict characters and factions found within the game. Use the cards to play poker, blackjack or Caravan, an original card game that was created by Obsidian especially for New Vegas!
- A recreation of the game's highly coveted "Lucky 38" platinum chip.
- A hardcover graphic novel "All Roads", that tells the story of some of the characters and events that lead up to Fallout: New Vegas. "All Roads" was written by Chris Avellone, the game's creative director, and created in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics.
- 'The Making of Fallout: New Vegas' DVD. This documentary DVD will contain exclusive video content, including interviews with the developers in which they take you from concept to creation and discuss topics such as story, setting, legacy of the Fallout franchise and more.
for once a bundle worth buying, if only to support these guys.
For $70, wow I am definitely buying that. I have no problem with the original Fallout guys taking my money, specially when it's only $70.