The DeathAdder Left Hand Edition, based upon the company's DeathAdder product, runs $59.99, but is currently back-ordered. Shipments should start going out worldwide on March 24th.
"Leftie gamers have long been requesting that we develop a gaming grade mouse that is designed exclusively for the left-handed gaming community and we really value the feedback we receive from our fans," said Robert Krakoff, president, Razer USA. "I am a southpaw myself and feel truly excited to have a mouse that fits perfectly in my left hand. There is really no substitute for gaming with your naturally dominant hand."
According to Razer, features of the left-handed mouse include:
- Ergonomic left-hand design
- 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity(tm) adjustment
- Always-On(tm) mode
- Ultra-Large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-Acoustic Ultraslick(tm) Teflon(C) feet
- Gold-Plated USB connector
- Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approx. size in mm: 128(L) x 70(W) x 42.5(H)
As long as they don't let the lefties vote or own property they can have gaming mice.