The new cars can be used in online races and the pack includes one hundred twenty-five new gamerpoints worth of achievements to be unlocked.
Here's a complete list of what's included:
Need for Speed SHIFT's Ferrari DLC is available today, exclusively on Xbox LIVE for 800 Microsoft Points ($10), with all other platforms receiving the download pack on February 16.
Ten New Cars
- 1996 Ferrari F50 GT
- 2005 Ferrari F430 Spider
- 2005 Ferrari FXX
- 2005 Ferrari Superamerica
- 2006 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
- 2006 Ferrari F430 Challenge (Online/Quick event only)
- 2006 Ferrari F430 GTC (Online/Quick event only)
- 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
- 2008 Ferrari California
- 2008 Ferrari 16M Scuderia Spider
Eight New Ferrari Racing Events
- Ferrari Race Exhibition - Four single race events
- Ferrari Time Challenge - Hot Lap - Four single time attack events.
- Ferrari Mixed Track Competition - Four series events consisting of two races at multi layout tracks.
- Ferrari Time Challenge - Time Attack - Four single time attack events.
- Ferrari Series Competition - Three series events consisting of five races.
- Ferrari Eliminator Competition - Four eliminator based events (2 Lap eliminator and 2 Time eliminator).
- Ferrari Endurance Competition - Two single endurance events.
- Ferrari World Tour - A single race series consisting of 5 races.
Ten new cars, four of which are the F430. Typical copy & paste from EA.
I personally own those 4 cars and let me tell you, sir, that these cars are far from beeing a copy of each other.
lots of money you have :D
True, but in a game, the cars all handle the same.