As well as fixing several bugs, the patch--which has already been deployed to Steam players--tweaks the RPG's difficulty by slightly boosting the combat stats of all party members on the 'Normal' setting and making 'Easy' easier. The full changelog follows.
- Fixed potential corruption of character statistics.
- Fixed portrait appearance sliders when importing a character from the downloadable Character Creator.
- Fixed import for preset face settings from the downloadable Character Creator.
- Made Easy difficulty easier.
- Slightly increased attack, defense, and damage scores for all party members at Normal difficulty.
- Fixed video issues when running on a very wide screen display, including ATI Eyefinity displays.
hrm I though the difficulty was just fine (so far anyway 4h played) .. should I crank it to hard after that?
Yeah...I was thinking the same thing. I played a bit last night after updating and the changes didn't seem to affect things that much, but I also can't remember ever coming close to dying. I really liked the game's difficulty at first...hope it hasn't changed it that much.
hey noob ;)
Yeah I liked the difficulty as it was, I died quite a bit but at least it made me come up with a strategy for the more difficult battles. Actually haven't tried this patch yet, I'll test it out later.