Drift mode will always be on in Forza 3, granting points for entering the D-dimension in both multiplayer and singleplayer which will be ranked on a global drift scoreboard.
A one-track demo arrived on Xbox Live Marketplace today for gold subscribers.
Keep on reading for a trailer showing the track "Inspired by the thrilling downhill street racing style made popular in Japan," as well as a list of the drift-tastic cars.
- Because there's no going forwards.
- 2003 Honda S2000
- 1997 Mazda RX-7
- 2004 Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed
- 1992 Nissan Silvia CLUB K's
- 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec
- 1994 Nissan Silvia K's
- 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec
- 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R
- 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II
- 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex
- 1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Twin Turbo
- 1998 Toyota Supra RZ
I hope there is a crazy eurobeat soundtrack.
i think forza had one of the best soundtracks of any game i've played before. each time i walk by my brothers room while he plays forza theres a new track and its pretty awesome. i hope they do the same for this.
For real. I'm very picky and don't like most music, but I like nearly every track of the Forza 2 soundtrack.