The map pack arrived on consoles last month costing $10--a price over one million players happily paid during the first week of sale alone. Alongside three regular multiplayer maps is a new Nazi Zombies map which fleshes out the popular mode.
The full patch notes follow below:
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Knee Deep, Nightfire, Station!
- Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses: Verruckt!
- Improved spawning logic.
- Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
- Mods: IWD's can be placed in the usermaps folder.
- Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
- Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
- Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
- All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
- Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
- Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
- Martyrdom no longer causes direct impact deaths in Hardcore modes.
- "Bayonet jumping" has been disabled.
German users will need to download the special German edition of the patch, which presumably turns the Nazi walking dead into cybernetic moonmen.
Fucking sweet. I'll be playing under Crazy horse if anyone is down for zombie action.