The Classic Pack will hit PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii on May 19. Those that buy the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions will be able to export the included tracks for use in Rock Band or Rock Band 2 via online connectivity. While the pack doesn't require any past Rock Band games, players will need to get their hands on compatible instruments.
The pack contains the following 20 songs, all which are currently available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 owners to buy and download at $2 a pop or less:
- Boston - "Peace of Mind"
- Boston - "Rock and Roll Band"
- Dead Kennedys - "California Uber Alles"
- Dead Kennedys - "Holiday in Cambodia"
- Free - "All Right Now"
- George Thorogood & the Destroyers - "Bad to the Bone"
- James Gang Funk - "#49"
- Jethro Tull - "Hymn 43"
- Lenny Kravitz - "Let Love Rule"
- Pat Benatar - "Hit Me With Your Best Shot"
- The Police - "Can't Stand Losing You"
- The Police - "Truth Hits Everybody"
- Rush - "Closer to the Heart"
- Rush - "Red Barchetta"
- Siouxsie and The Banshees - "Kiss Them For Me"
- Steve Miller Band - "Take the Money and Run"
- Steve Miller Band - "The Joker"
- The Stone Roses - "Love Spreads"
- The Who - "Baba O'Riley"
- The Who - "Behind Blue Eyes"
SO, I only got the first three Guitar Hero's and 2 guitars. Is it possible to buy this standalone package and play it with the GH guitars?
Um, depends on the platform.
However, they don't list PS2. Since I'm assuming you've still got PS2, I'm thinking the answer is yes for at least guitar (of course).
Check that, looks like the answer is yes.
this chart isn't correct, I can use my Wii version of GH:WT stuff with Rock Band 2 with no problems. the drums are a little awkward since the layout is different but they work.
for xbox360 it is. i actually PREFER the gh:wt guitar with Rockband2. i'm an "expert"--lol