This free downloadable content delivers new maps, game modes, vehicles and characters, not to mention the titular Titan mutator.Unreal Tournament 3 on PC saw a whopping 2000% increase in players after the Titan Pack was released on March 5th--coupled with free weekends and a hefty discount through Steam.
Click through for the full feature list:
- Two new game types: Greed, a "tug of war" skull-toting team points battle, and Betrayal, a cutthroat style of play where alliances and teams can shift fluidly through a match.
- The Titan Mutator, where you can become a 30 foot tall behemoth in any game mode.
- Two new characters: Kana and Nova.
- Nineteen maps for Deathmatch, CTF, Vehicle CTF and Warfare modes, including 11 new maps plus eight popular maps from the first UT3 bonus pack and Xbox 360 version.
- New vehicles and pickups, including the X-Ray field deployable, the link station deployable for vehicle repair, the slow field powerup, the Stealthbender vehicle, the Eradicator artillery piece, and the Stinger rail turret.
I find this cool. I don't like the game really, but I like the support. Often it is said that a simple patch takes a lot of resources and therefor people tend to understand why large companies (I'm not looking at anybody, or am I...?) don't release patches for bugged games. At least the guys here get it out to the consoles as well.
How I said, not fan of the game, but nice to see support.
I think Cliffy B is just having Troll's Remorse for trolling PC Gamers.
That or someone else was less than pleased with it. Nice either way.