Accompanying The Sims 2 in its rise to the top was the Apartment Life Expansion Pack, which reclaimed the #4 spot it held when the month first kicked off . The week also ended World of Goo's one-week stint, replaced by surprise returnee Civilization IV.
NPD's complete list of the week's best-selling U.S. retail games is as follows:
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $19 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $39 (Average)
- Spore / EA Maxis / $46 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Exp. Pack / EA Maxis / $20 (Average)
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $48 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft Battle Chest / Blizzard / $39 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft / Blizzard / $20 (Average)
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $48 (Average)
- Civilization IV / Firaxis / $24 (Average)
- Call Of Duty: World At War / Treyarch / $48 (Average)
I wish EA would annouce if Sims 3 is delayed or not. The 20th is coming up quick.
it would be amazing if they actually stayed true to this release date since they have had it for quite a while now! very unlike EA to not set a games release date back