The developer also recently confirmed that the next class update will indeed be applied to the Scout, though that particular patch is not expected before the new year.
As for the patch changes, the engineer is now able to upgrade his teleporters and dispensers to a third level, providing faster recharge and dispensing rates, respectively. Spies have gained the ability to recharge their cloak by picking up ammo, and the demoman's sticky bombs can now be entirely destroyed by all types of bullets.
The full list of tweaks is copied below:
- The Engineer's teleporters can now be upgraded to level three. It will recharge faster the higher level it is
- The Engineer's dispensers can now be upgraded to level three. It will give out metal and heal faster as it is upgraded
- Spies will be able to recharge their cloaking ability by picking up ammo off of the ground or from health cabinets
- Some changes to the second part of the first stage of Goldrush to give the attackers more of an advantage
- Any weapons that fire bullets (shotguns, sniper's machine gun, heavy's minigun, etc.) can now break apart the Demoman's stickybombs
- The icon on the HUD for a person calling for Medic will now give more information to the medic (if the target is low on health, on fire, etc.)
- Added an achievement tracker that will allow people to choose specific achievements that they are trying to get
- There is now a custom icon for death messages when the player was killed from a critical hit
- Added a new particle effect for when a player enters the water
- Added smoke to the feet of a rocket jumping soldier
- Players will now have some particles swirling around them so other players can see when they are overhealed
"As for the patch changes, the engineer is now able to upgrade his turrets and dispensers to a third level"
Supposed to be teleporters not turrets.