According to estimates from analyst group Media By Numbers, the North American box office revenues for the weeekend's top 12 films were as follows:
- Max Payne - $18 million
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua - $11.2 million
- The Secret Life of Bees - $11.05 million
- W. - $10.55 million
- Eagle Eye - Dreamworks and Paramount - $7.34 million
- Body of Lies - $6.88 million
- Quarantine - $6.3 million
- Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - $3.9 million
- Sex Drive - $3.56 million
- Nights in Rodanthe - $2.68 million
- Fireproof - $2.67 million
- The Express - $2.27 million
I thought you were joking, until I saw the rest of the list.
Now I think I believe ye.
indeed. With that much crap being put out, it doesn't surprise me either.