The first Mercenaries 2: World in Flames patch has been issued, updating the PC version of Pandemic's recently released action game sequel to version 1.1.
The 12mb download offers the following fixes
- When the user sets the shader level to low in the options menu, the user can set the shaders back to high again.
- The user can now cancel a contract by using a controller.
- The user can set the volume levels to high and low using the mouse properly now.
- When the user fails to find another player using "Custom Match" the menu options function normally.
- Joystick sensitivity now operates as designed.
- Adjusting the view distance from the main menu functions properly now.
- The user can no longer create accounts using "spaces" in their names, thus allowing them to search online for names properly.
- Paper animations have been removed from the game.
- All common 16:9 and 4:3 resolutions are now available.
****NOTE: DVI Cable connections will only return a limited number of resolutions****
- Default brightness now works when selecting the "Default" setting.
Wow! You mean the game/menus will actually do what they are supposed to do.
A little too late for this gamer. I've already moved on to the many better games this holiday season.