With Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath making its way to Xbox 360 next week, we thought it might be nice to give a bit of attention to the man of the hour himself.
We're going to see if you're really a Kaniac, and find those worthy enough get a few prizes thanks to the folks over at EA. Answer a few questions about your favorite intimidating bald guy since Kojak and a winner may be you.
- What game marked Kane's earliest timeline appearance?
- What entity saved Kane's life after a GDI ion strike?
- Name the GDI officer whose brother was murdered Kane in Norway?
- Kane is such a villainous genius, he would defeat (person place or thing) by (action).
The last question doesn't really have a right or wrong answer, but is more of a mad-libs thing so just give it your best. Post your answers in the comments, and if you put o[ at the beginning of the text and ]o at the end, your answer will be covered by a big black box.
Submit your answers by Sunday 11:59 PM CST, we'll announce winners on Monday from those who have the right answers. We will pick five winners to win the standalone expansion Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath for Xbox 360, a Kane bobblehead and quite possibly more Kane-y goodness that we have yet to reveal.
1. Red Alert (in terms of date) or C&C (in terms of game)
3. GDI Commander Michael "Mack" McNeil
4. Kane is such a villainous genius, he would defeat overpopulation by dropping a few tactical Liquid Tib Bombs.