New patches are available for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, updating U.S. and Non-U.S. releases of the game to version 1.006. Weighing in at just a few megs, the update offers multiplayer fixes and a new anti-cheat system.
Multiplayer game changes:
1. Fixed crashes connected with memory allocation.
2. Fixed crashes upon disconnecting of the client, who didn't have the map used on the server (when using a game MOD).
3. Added uptime parameter to the dedicated server info, indicating the time of uninterrupted server functioning in days, minutes and seconds.
4. Fixed crash connected with the shooting from the grenade launcher.
5. Fixed crash connected with dropped/eaten item.
6. Fixed crash connected with starting new game (for example, upon map changing).
7. Fixed crash connected with joining to the server upon map changing (the client respawned on the old map, while the other players already switched to the new).
8. Fixed bug with killing the players when too many players appeared on the base when the round started.
9. Fixed bug with killing the player when throwing a grenade.
10. Fixed bug with player's invisibility when putting armor on.
11. Fixed bug with entering invalid commands in console.
Multiplayer game additions:
Added BattleEye option (Anti-Cheat system: http://www.battleye.com)
1) Protects network packages and the server;
2) Used only with the Internet server;
3) Added servers filter to the "Network game; Server" and "Network options" menus;
4) Uses automatic Internet updates.
I wonder when steam gets the update.
I wonder it too. :(
Have no fear GregeW responded on that issue already :D "Sit tight guys, the new patch will be available soon" --- http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=662707
Your name makes me sad. :(
I know :( when I saw your name and your site I just thought to myself "well..shit.." I still salute you sir!
You guys are confusing me.