Blizzard has issued a new World of Warcraft patch, updating version 2.3.2 of the game to version 2.3.3. The 4.3mb update offers improved load times and more bug fixes.
- Some players may notice improved data load times when newly entering the world and after zoning into new areas.
- Character/NPC load times have been decreased, and now should appear faster. You're not hearing voices, there really are people in Shattrath!
- Felspine the Greater in Shadowmoon Valley will no longer evade when engaged.
- Players will now be correctly credited with their arena points if they purchase an arena item during weekly arena calculations.
- Using a castsequence macro on a target moving out of range will no longer cause it to stop working.
I hope this fixes the load times as one would expect. Takes me around 90secs to get into game these days with my E6750 and 2G RAM setup, whereas it used to take around 30 seconds before.
Can some US player confirm the fix worked, we in Europe will have to wait until tomorrow?
servers aren't going to be up for another 4.5 hours or so.
same setup and its very annoying that when i played on my old computer the load times were about the same a year ago
i think the addons are what can seriously affect your load time as well. I have buckets of addons and I've definitely noticed a large increase in initial loading time.