- Cingular exclusive, launching June
- $499/$599 price points for 4G/8G models
- Runs OSX, No Stylus
- More pics info
- WiFi b+g+n / HDMI / 720p / etc.
- Ordering now, launching February
- Syncs with up to 5 machines
- Works with iTunes of course
Where is our standalone widescreen touchie iPod you commies.
holy shit that phone is huge, but it looks pretty thin at least and the screen looks amazing
wow its really massive next to that treo 750.
some phones are too small though. just because you can make it tiny, doesn't mean you should... i think the iphone is a nice size.
That comparison is wrong. The correct dimensions are on the apple website, about the same as the treo.
It's about the same size as an unopened RAZR. It's thinner, but a little bigger in the other two dimensions.