- Dual objectives to fulfil: NSA government agents and terrorists will each want you to accomplish opposing tasks at the same time.
- Discover the tension of being a double agent: Use actual tactics employed by today's real-life double agents to sabotage the terrorists' plans.
- Explore a branching storyline with multiple endings: Your choices have an impact on how the story and game play unfolds.
- A world of international espionage: Missions from all over the world, from Asia to Africa to the heart of the US. Experience extreme situations: underwater or in a sandstorm, hiding behind the dust or smoke - and even skydiving.
- New authentic gadgets: Master the latest weapons and gadgets used by NSA government agents in addition to black-market terrorist weapons.
- Innovative online play: The critically acclaimed multiplayer action of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell is back with entirely new innovations for each platform.
Over at FileShack you can find a teaser trailer, though if you're expecting in-game footage you'll be disappointed.
how come you dont play no more splinter cell online?
never took the time to learn the new maps :(