- Backwards compatibility with both PSone and PS2 games.
- Will use Blu-Ray discs for media; also supports: CD-ROM, CD+RW, DVD, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R, and SACD
- Cell processor at 3.2GHz
- 2.18 teraflops of performance
- 512MB total: 256MB XDR system RAM at 3.2 GHz; 256MB of GDDRVRAM at 700MHz
- Slot that supports a detachable 2.5in HDD
- Six USB ports; Memory Stick Duo, SD and Compact Flash support
- 2 HDMI outputs, 1 A/V output, 1 SPDIF optical output, and a 1 gigabit ethernet port
- Video chat, Internet access, digital picture, audio, and video viewing
- Capable of handling seven Bluetooth controllers
- WiFi capable
- Chip is called RSX "Reality Synthesizer" by nVidia, runs at 550MHz
- 128 bit pixel precision and 1080p support
- 300 million transistors; 90nm process
- Said to be more powerful than two GeForce 6800 Ultras
A full and official list of specs and developer reactions can be found here at Yahoo.
needs more final fantasy
I stopped playing at 6 and I am at the airship part with Cid, just playing blitzball, in 9?10?
I dunno I lost interest.
I want a FF1 again, where there are a bunch of little quests.
ff10 sucked a bit.
Gonna have to say that 1, 4, 6, 7, 10 were all mighty good in their respective time periods. Then 8 and lastly 9 which was pretty bad, but as a FF game still fair quality.