Faction rallies are gone, Guardians. We know you'll miss earning those faction tokens at breakneck speed, but it's time to get busy with another weekly reset. A new Nightfall, and a new order for th Leviathan raid are upon us. Dive in and see what you can expect this week.
Nightfall - The Inverted Spire
A familiar strike for the Nightfall this week with the Inverted Spire. Guardians should have run this one many times by now, so even with modifiers this should be no trouble for experienced fireteams.
- Attrition - Health and shield regeneration slow down, but killing foes may create wells of light that restore health and charge your super.
- Timewarp: Killing Time - Defeat enemies to extend the mission timer, up to a limit.
- Speed of Dark - Complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken - Complete the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- The Floor is Lava - As a fireteam, do not get hit by Protheon's fiery ground attack before defeating it.
Flashpoint - Titan
Not my least favorite place to have a flashpoint. Titan is small, and there are only three public events you can count on, but they are very easy to complete. There are lots of chests and resources to keep you busy while you're waiting for the next activity to kick off.
Leviathan Raid Order
The Leviathan raid order is Pleasure Gardens > The Gauntlet > Royal Pools > Emperor Calus. Be sure to study our Leviathan raid guide, as well as our guide on the Leviathan raid underbelly codes to help you avoid repeated trips to the Castellum. That place sucks.
Leviathan Raid Challenge
The challenge mode for this week's Leviathan raid is the Gauntlet. It's not my favorite, but you can read our guide to make sure you are up to speed on how everything works if you want to give it a crack.
Faction Weapons for Sale
The only thing worth buying on that list is Nameless Midnight from Zavala. If you don't have it, pick one up for sure. You can skip the rest, as none appear to be part of the weapon meta in Destiny 2 right now.
- Devrim Kay - Complex Solution Legendary Sword
- Asher Mir - Berenger's Memory Legendary Grenade Launcher
- Sloane - Negative Space Legendary Sword
- Failsafe - Mos Epoch III Legendary Rocket Launcher
- Commander Zavala - Nameless Midnight Legendary Scout Rifle
- Lord Shaxx - Swift Solstice Legendary Sidearm
- Weapon: Legendary Void Damage Mod
- Hunter Cloak: Void Paragon Mod
- Leg Armor: Legendary Solar Impact Mod
- Legendary Emote: Shoulder Dance - 700 Bright Dust
- Rare Emote: Victory Taunt - 400 Bright Dust
- Legendary Sparrow: Ridgerunner Rex - 600 Bright Dust
- Legendary Ship: Rubente Dextra - 500 Bright Dust
- Exotic Weapon Ornament: Down to Business (Sweet Business) - 800 Bright Dust
- Exotic Weapon Ornament: Veist Silver (The Colony) - 800 Bright Dust
- Exotic Hunter Ornament: Tiamat - 2072 Bright Dust
- Legendary Ghost: Abacus Shell - 400 Bright Dust
- Rare Transmat Effect: Guardian White - 450 Bright Dust
- Legendary Shader: Metro Shift - 40 Bright Dust
- Legendary Shader: Watermelon - 40 Bright Dust
- Fireteam Medallion Legendary Consumable - 50 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard Legendary Consumable - 350 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible Legendary Consumable - 750 Bright Dust
That wraps it up for the Destiny 2 weekly reset for January 23, 2018. Not much to see here, but we'll see you in another week regardless. Visit the Shacknews Destiny 2 complete strategy guide for everything you’ll ever need to be a great Guardian.