Xur has returned to Destiny 2 for another week. See where he's hiding, and what he's selling. Browse through our Xur location and wares guide to figure out what you should be spending your Legendary Shards on.
Where is Xur?
Xur has decided to abandon his meeting places in the wild and return to the Tower this week. You can find him in the Hangar near the Dead Orbit faction. He'll be behind there and up some stairs.
What is Xur Selling?
Xur brings with him the Three of Coins to help you get more exotic drops as you play the game, and he’s got something called the Fated Engram, which is guaranteed to give you an exotic weapon or armor piece that isn’t currently in your collection. The Fated Engram is the one you want. Three of Coins is currently bugged and should not be purchased under any circumstances.
- Tractor Cannon Exotic Shotgun - 29 Legendary Shards
- Knucklehead Radar Exotic Hunter Helmet - 23 Legendary Shards
- Actium War Rig Exotic Titan Chest Armor - 23 Legendary Shards
- Transversive Steps Exotic Warlock Armor - 23 Legendary Shards
- Three of Coins - 31 Legendary Shards (Do Not Buy)
- Fated Engram - 97 Legendary Shards
What Should You Buy?
You should always buy what you don't have, even if you don't really want it. Complete your exotic collection on all three characters, because the meta in Destiny 2 concerning exotic will change with future updates and balance tweaks.
That’ll do it for Xur this week. If you need help finding the best use for your exotic weapons and armor, be sure to visit the Shacknews Destiny 2 complete strategy guide.