Zelda: Breath of the Wild - How to Get Unlimited Korok Seeds
A new glitch allows players to get unlimited Korok Seeds in Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Call in sick to work. Leave early and head home. Cancel the weekend plans at the cottage. Do whatever you need to, but get yourself to your Nintendo Switch as quickly as you can, because we’re about to teach you how to get unlimited Korok Seeds in Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
How to Get Unlimited Korok Seeds
It goes without saying that collecting 900 Korok Seeds in Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a big task, but a new glitch has made collecting unlimited Korok Seeds not only possible, but quite easy to do. Just make sure that you have at least one Divine Beast dungeon unlocked, and that you have access to the Master Trials DLC. Both of those are required before you can complete the following steps:
- Head to the Trial of the Sword location in the Lost Woods and enter.
- Teleport to any unlocked but unbeaten Divine Beast dungeon.
- Exit the Divine Beast via teleport, or press X if you have the Divine Beast’s map.
- Visit a Shrine and make sure that the entry pad is orange, even if you’ve beaten it.
- Find a Korok Seed you haven’t collected yet and place down the Travel Medallion.
- Pick up the Korok Seed.
- Leave, and then travel back to the area using the Travel Medallion.
- The Korok Seed will have returned, allowing you to pick it up and repeat indefinitely.
This glitch can also be used to obtain multiple copies of other items in the game. You’d just swap out the Korok Seeds for the item you wish to produce extra copies of.
Of course, there’s almost no way that Nintendo allows this to go un-patched, so you’d best get on the glitch soon if you’re planning to do so at all.
You can read more about Zelda: Breath of the Wild on Shacknews to keep up to date on news and guides, but maybe you want to wait until you get some of those Unlimited Korok Seeds.
Credit: Gaming Reinvented