30,730 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted Apr 29, 2008 9:12am PDT Medics that say "I am fully CHAAAAGED!"
- Posted Apr 29, 2008 9:05am PDT First reply here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/momo0214/2394497019/ lol
- Posted Apr 29, 2008 7:53am PDT Where did you read this?
- Posted Apr 29, 2008 5:10am PDT http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=16091520#itemanchor_16091520
- Posted Apr 29, 2008 5:08am PDT About 5 seconds after that movie started, I was reaching for the close key. What is with that idiot's voice.
- Posted Apr 29, 2008 5:02am PDT Me. I thought about buying an X360, but the thought of investing in a system with a ~ 1 in 6 chance of failure gives me pause. Plus I already have...
- Posted Apr 29, 2008 4:52am PDT I really need to get this for my cats. Anyone got any suggestions for who to go with?
- Posted Apr 29, 2008 4:48am PDT That's because a) Phillip K Dick was a huge drug user and it's semi-autobiographical; and b) Listen to Linklater talk, I bet he gets on the green...
- Posted Apr 29, 2008 4:47am PDT I think he's implying that if you're regularly stoned you'll find a lot of the slow, rambling scenes a lot more funny and relevant than otherwise....
- Posted Apr 29, 2008 4:45am PDT I agree kallanta. I've read the book, and it's a great book, but the pacing simply wasn't meant for film. A lot of the scenes in the book were just...
- Posted Apr 29, 2008 4:41am PDT Are you kidding? Everyone tells me I speak too damn FAST.
- Posted Apr 29, 2008 4:40am PDT Apparently he does, lol
- Posted Apr 29, 2008 4:39am PDT It was only a matter of time before this came up.
- Posted Apr 28, 2008 7:23pm PDT Pony up for Amazon Prime. That $80/year pays for itself pretty damn fast, and 2 day shipping on 1000s of items is brilliant.
- Posted Apr 28, 2008 5:54pm PDT hahaha nice