30,818 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted Mar 02, 2018 12:40pm PST Internet Alerted
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 12:50am PST Take On Me by A Ha. Go on, own it
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 12:12am PST The OP started with an example from Smashing Pumpkins though, so fair game methinks
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 12:08am PST My girls and I have recently been getting into 9 Parchments on Switch which scratches a very similar itch to Castle Crashers. The eldest is 6 and...
- Posted Feb 25, 2018 12:55am PST I have a shellfish allergy too, although mine is crazy specific - just shrimp, crab and lobster affect me. Even things like mussels and oysters are...
- Posted Feb 24, 2018 1:04pm PST He lives in Florida
- Posted Feb 24, 2018 12:14pm PST Face magnets, engage!
- Posted Feb 24, 2018 12:10pm PST Google Play Music does this with zero human intervention “You usually listen to this on Saturday mornings” “You have previously listened to...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 11:14am PST Skitt‘s law
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 12:47am PST That’s why the site is black
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 11:00pm PST Precisely nothing
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 11:04am PST My kids couldn’t hack Overcooked. Heck my wife had trouble with it :)
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 12:51pm PST https://youtu.be/QxlE32ikHzo
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 12:18am PST What is even more cool is that birds of paradise have evolved to have feathers that are a black that’s only a touch short of VantaBlack:...
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 12:03am PST https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/if-you-stop-thinking-of-exercise-as-a-way-to-lose-weight-you-may-actually-enjoy-it/