30,858 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted May 04, 2008 9:43am PDT His brother Heath will be sadly missed too.
- Posted May 04, 2008 9:40am PDT I think that's one of the new Pyro Achievements, actually.
- Posted May 04, 2008 9:39am PDT I've posted about the ones that I think are messed up: http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=16853708 . I agree, some of these are hard to get on...
- Posted May 04, 2008 9:35am PDT It doesn't work.
- Posted May 04, 2008 9:35am PDT I unlocked the Kritskrieg last night. So far I'd say you want to stick to long range or surprise ubers with it. Soldier, Heavy from long distance...
- Posted May 04, 2008 9:31am PDT Incidentally, as me and Felraiser found out last night, a Kritskrieg + another medic's needle gun is quite devastating also. We ran out of people...
- Posted May 04, 2008 8:26am PDT Agreed :D
- Posted May 04, 2008 7:56am PDT That achievement (and one like it in the Medic pack) is a damn fine reason to add some Shackers to your friends list. Go on people, be sociable!
- Posted May 04, 2008 7:55am PDT lol I know. For example, people were farming Infernal Medicine last night. Is it that hard to be a good medic and extinguish your teammates?
- Posted May 04, 2008 7:33am PDT HAWT
- Posted May 04, 2008 7:01am PDT hahah nice :)
- Posted May 04, 2008 5:17am PDT And re: the KritsKrieg: it's a whole different style of play so it's hard to say. At the moment I would give the advantage to the regular uber...
- Posted May 04, 2008 5:11am PDT Danke! Dumkopfs :P
- Posted May 04, 2008 5:09am PDT Best of both worlds: Kritskrieg a medic with the BlutSauger.
- Posted May 04, 2008 5:08am PDT Really? I mean, I was there to unlock about 5 of the REALLY hard ones (like Big Pharma) but I've gotten the other 27 (so far) properly. And I plan...