30,730 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted Apr 28, 2008 5:52pm PDT Bravo!
- Posted Apr 28, 2008 5:49pm PDT I agree, I laughed. After some of the crap I've seen on the Shack... this is nothing.
- Posted Apr 28, 2008 5:48am PDT I think losder summed it up the best: http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=16823468
- Posted Apr 28, 2008 5:14am PDT "Stay on target... stay on target!"
- Posted Apr 28, 2008 5:12am PDT SOMEBODY SET UP US THE BOMB
- Posted Apr 27, 2008 11:52am PDT You guys fail at reading comprehension: Work would be done mostly from home, with communication via internet and phone. Sometimes on-site work in...
- Posted Apr 27, 2008 11:44am PDT ^^^ exactly. For me, 10/10 means 'really fucking fun. So fun, I'm willing to overlook a few shortcomings that this game has. Oh shit, it's 3am, I...
- Posted Apr 27, 2008 9:48am PDT Every other GTA game has been like this. And every one has come to PC. They'd be stupid not to, it's a license to print money.
- Posted Apr 27, 2008 9:48am PDT Yeah I hear you man. Sounds like they've removed all the crap I hated in San Andreas too.
- Posted Apr 27, 2008 7:10am PDT hahaha winnar
- Posted Apr 27, 2008 7:05am PDT I'm guessing you're thinking of Vengard (okellyc on the Shack).
- Posted Apr 27, 2008 6:59am PDT Exactly. Search the help files for Remote Assistance. You can take over control of his rig, while still letting him see exactly what you are doing....
- Posted Apr 26, 2008 7:11pm PDT hahaha that's brilliant
- Posted Apr 26, 2008 4:01pm PDT *shudder*
- Posted Apr 26, 2008 11:17am PDT Get a fast firing, quick reload assault rifle first. Move around a lot and they can't damage you. Run out to meet them so that you've got a bit...