30,849 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted May 02, 2008 12:20pm PDT Look in his profile.
- Posted May 02, 2008 9:51am PDT hahaha nice
- Posted May 02, 2008 9:49am PDT Now I'm totally not clicking THIS one.
- Posted May 02, 2008 9:48am PDT Phwoar, better mark that one NWS folks.
- Posted May 02, 2008 9:46am PDT Nah it's work safe.
- Posted May 02, 2008 8:54am PDT Pretty sure I've done that, but I might try it again tonight. I'm binging on TF2 until I get me a Kritskrieg :D
- Posted May 02, 2008 8:52am PDT Glad you came to Dallas then :).
- Posted May 02, 2008 8:48am PDT Achievement Hijack: Fellow medics, is the "Second Opinion" (uber two people at the same time) achievement just terribly bugged? I've definitely had...
- Posted May 02, 2008 7:26am PDT I think some of those achievements were written with the Kritskrieg in mind ;)
- Posted May 02, 2008 7:23am PDT High five dude: http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=16852962
- Posted May 02, 2008 7:22am PDT What's the difference between 2 and 5? Personally, I'm just getting them normally, though I have cracked out the bonesaw a bit more frequently...
- Posted May 02, 2008 6:41am PDT Nothing so far... Doesn't really matter since I'm saving it anyway. YEAH, FUCK YOUR STUPID STIMULUS PLAN.
- Posted May 02, 2008 6:17am PDT I may be reading this wrong (and I've just woken up), but shouldn't something like this work? var = 20000; k = 1; index = 0; while...
- Posted May 01, 2008 10:00pm PDT Granted, there were a few out-of-the-ordinary things happening tonight, but it was mostly just an itchy bonesaw trigger finger that was present....
- Posted May 01, 2008 9:50pm PDT I just came off an awesome game of Dustbowl on Dallas. Sure, we had 5 medics, but Dustbowl WORKS with a lot of medics. Most of the night there was...