30,818 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted May 01, 2008 1:41pm PDT We don't need no steeenking captains!
- Posted May 01, 2008 1:33pm PDT I think that we can agree that most of these would be valid achievements if they weren't involved in unlocking weapons. I mean, if they are all...
- Posted May 01, 2008 1:16pm PDT Well yes, but remember that you're one of about 10 brilliant spies on the Shack. A good player can turn the odds. For example, I'd guess that...
- Posted May 01, 2008 1:05pm PDT I no rite? Surely these people can think of something different.
- Posted May 01, 2008 1:01pm PDT *cough* Pyro *cough*
- Posted May 01, 2008 12:34pm PDT All those hours following you around have taught me a thing or two, hirez. I used to be appalling at HWG.
- Posted May 01, 2008 12:33pm PDT Yeah. I remember Valve saying that each class has 1 class that they are really strong against, and 2 that they are really weak against (or...
- Posted May 01, 2008 12:02pm PDT Oftentimes they hit the building and kill the engy, though.
- Posted May 01, 2008 11:52am PDT I've started playing Heavy more since the tourney. It's kinda fun! :D
- Posted May 01, 2008 10:17am PDT Oh my, thanks for nearly ruining my monitor. lol
- Posted May 01, 2008 10:16am PDT http://www.vicks.com/images/6.0_Sinex/6.0_products.gif
- Posted May 01, 2008 10:14am PDT Jon Stewart does it all the time, but I agree there's no-one calling them on it at the press conferences.
- Posted May 01, 2008 9:41am PDT But it had such pretty water! lol
- Posted May 01, 2008 9:37am PDT lol nice one
- Posted May 01, 2008 9:23am PDT If they were easy they wouldn't be Achievements.