Today's look at the upcoming Team Fortress 2 'Uber' update focuses on the Soldier class, showing off "not one, not three, but two Soldier class packs" for the gruff class.
- The General's Formals pack
- 'The Mantreads' boots offer a -75% reduction in push force taken from damage and deals 3x falling damage to the player you land on
- 'The Disciplinary Action' riding crop reduces damage dealt by -25% but boosts ally and personal speed when hitting a player on the same team
- 'The Liberty Launcher' weapon has a -25% clip size and a +40% projectile speed
- Airborne Armaments pack
- 'The Reserve Shooter' shotgun with +15% weapon switch speed, mini-crits airborne targets for 3 seconds after switch and -50% clip size
- 'The Market Gardener' shovel that deal crits while the wielder is rocket jumping, but cannot achieve random crits
Hidden is yesterday's update was a look at changes coming to the Scout class, which includes three additions:
- The #1 Fan pack
- 'The Soda Popper' scattergun that earns +25% faster reload speed and +50% faster firing speed, -60% clip size, features no random crits but builds 'hype' has players run around, unleashing mini-crits when the 'hype' meter is full
- 'The Atomizer' bat that grants players a triple jump, which deals 10 damage, has -30% firing speed and does -20% damage
- 'The Winger' pistol that hits for +15% more damage but has a -60% smaller clip size
The Team Fortress 2 'Uber' update, along with a 'Meet the Medic' short, is due tomorrow.