10,643 chatty comments by "alias"
- Posted Aug 16, 2017 5:16pm PDT Dan, Hired! We will pay in full upon completion of the contract in 5000 years. See you next week!
- Posted Aug 16, 2017 1:37pm PDT Barrier to entry is a skill floor, something that requires a minimum of skill to do. Skill ceiling is how good someone can get at a skill within...
- Posted Aug 13, 2017 7:20pm PDT That's not pre/post game stuff. It reports relevant info to the people that care and if something worthwhile comes from the pre/post game stuff...
- Posted Aug 13, 2017 2:49pm PDT Why are you watching the after show to begin with? Or pretty much any of the pre/post game stuff?
- Posted Aug 13, 2017 12:40pm PDT No deal unless I can put the cards in my bicycle so it sounds like a motorcycle.
- Posted Aug 12, 2017 6:34pm PDT Here it's likely quite a bit higher than say reddit or neogaf I'd think. Just due to the average demographics of Shack vs. other gaming sites.
- Posted Aug 12, 2017 10:23am PDT Is that field reporter like dude the same guy that made the all star game a few years back super awkward?
- Posted Aug 06, 2017 7:17pm PDT Plot armor all around. Not good. I can buy Bron getting out because that's his nature, but Jamie had no reason to 'survive'. Though honestly...
- Posted Aug 06, 2017 8:48am PDT What would Trump's adjective for Pence be (Lyin' Ted, etc.)?
- Posted Aug 02, 2017 8:48pm PDT A-10 is past its usefulness though. It's a cool plane for sure, but unless you have total air dominance it's ineffective.
- Posted Jul 30, 2017 2:07pm PDT Yeesh, that sucks. Blizzard, instead of actually fixing the problem, just temp bans. So lame.
- Posted Jul 30, 2017 6:36am PDT Good god that site is complete cancer on Chrome.
- Posted Jul 23, 2017 7:47pm PDT That cut was pretty awesome though!
- Posted Jul 23, 2017 2:40pm PDT Yes? I had, I believe, that card when I first started hooking up my TV to my PC. I noticed that the video card was always super hot so I...
- Posted Jul 23, 2017 1:55pm PDT And by 'a while back' I mean like 470 or something I believe.