164,167 chatty comments by "rosewood"
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 9:24am PST IAWTWBGFFSP
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 8:59pm PST This is why I hate dealing with companies like this
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 7:47pm PST I know. Our total contract value is 100k a year and that ain’t shit to them. They have made that abundantly clear.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 7:43pm PST Shack long shot - Does anyone have any contacts in the SalesForce office in Chicago? Our rep got shit canned and they are 2 months behind on a $50k...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:52pm PST Currently they use 2012 R2 Foundation for a POS server. That's not too bad. They can't run 2016 as NCR's Aloha isn't certified to Server 2016. So...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:43pm PST It doesn't require foundation. It requires 2012 R2. Foundation just means they don't have to deal with CALs.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:41pm PST Reminds me of the CJ gaf from TWW. The President was relieved?
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:40pm PST 2012 R2 Foundation is a different duck.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:19pm PST I think these guys are technically an OEM.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:19pm PST Yeah, we already know we are paying for 2016 but we want those delicious downgrade rights.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:18pm PST Because the LOB Application isn't 2016 compatible.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 12:09pm PST What's awful about this is that it isn't my EA.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 12:08pm PST I'm going to take it to our official MS rep later this week and I'm going to tell him to keep asking until we get an answer we like and then we...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 11:51am PST Any Microsoft licensing experts in the house? I'm trying to find out if a license for Server 2016 can be downgraded to 2012 R2 Foundation. This is...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 9:18am PST * M I N I V A N ' D *