23,730 chatty comments by "atom519"
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 10:30am PST Did you get past the initial 4 shrines or whatever?
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 9:05am PST That shrine took me a while. Also you get your weapons back after you complete that trial and it follows up with some cool quests.
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 9:04am PST I have a badly deviated septum and these threads make me want to just deal with it and avoid the surgery.
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 7:33am PST Amazon is all out of those :(
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 3:53pm PST Agreed, bird beast is the one you want to do first dont' listen to Rudds he doesn't know anything about video games.
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 3:51pm PST Forever and ever, amen.
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 1:35pm PST With that said, my 5 yr old has issues with split joycon and prefers the pro controller.
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 1:34pm PST For what it's worth Zillow was near useless for me when I was buying my last house. Just super out of date and inaccurate, like seeing houses...
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 9:53am PST I just started playing the new DLC last night, some of these Shrines are fucking brutal!
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 6:07pm PST Same here. I'll eventually get it either way but so many games to play currently.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 1:32pm PST Drink excessively.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 12:01pm PST I really wanted to love Bloodbourne but after a few hours I had zero motivation to keep playing. I should give it another go I guess.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 10:36am PST Remotely connect to her, launch http://hackertyper.com/ full screen and go to town on fixing that shit.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 10:33am PST Maybe Splatoon 2 or ARMS if he/she enjoys multiplayer games.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 8:21am PST this is my pick.