30,730 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted Apr 02, 2008 9:26am PDT Congratulations on your irrational fear! I bet you have a wireless network in your house or workplace too. ;) Spiders give me that kind of...
- Posted Apr 02, 2008 9:12am PDT Well you obviously can't sear things in a microwave. But if you use it for things that you would normally boil or steam (as the article notes) it...
- Posted Apr 02, 2008 9:06am PDT For the kids playing at home: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage A Faraday cage or Faraday shield is an enclosure formed by conducting...
- Posted Apr 02, 2008 9:04am PDT Thank you, electroly. Yes, unshielded microwaves will do you harm, as it will heat the water in your cells as good as the water in the food. But...
- Posted Apr 02, 2008 8:51am PDT That's be because the Yanks spell it as dialog. No I don't think it's right either.
- Posted Apr 02, 2008 8:48am PDT Exactly. Not everything needs to be cooked on HIGH.
- Posted Apr 02, 2008 8:48am PDT Unless you live inside a giant Faraday cage, I really want to hear your explanation for this.
- Posted Apr 02, 2008 5:28am PDT I kept waiting for this story to transition into The Fresh Prince of Bel Air or something. Awesome pics, so cute.
- Posted Apr 02, 2008 5:09am PDT *Standing Ovation* Nicely done jasonepowell. Some (e.g. the ILTC song) were predictable, but most were epic :D
- Posted Apr 02, 2008 5:06am PDT O Fortuna.
- Posted Apr 01, 2008 6:58pm PDT Yeah I'm kinda shocked that Valve is punishing people for double-ubering (but then I sucked at doing it, so I don't mind too much :P)
- Posted Apr 01, 2008 5:03am PDT I liked last year's Google Paper prank: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/paper/index.html better than this one.
- Posted Mar 31, 2008 8:05pm PDT That Escapist article was very well done, thank you Fred.
- Posted Mar 31, 2008 5:02pm PDT My advice: install everything onto a 50 GB boot partition (leaving another partition for your documents etc) and then image the boot partition with...
- Posted Mar 31, 2008 10:40am PDT You obviously missed the Counter Strike update a couple of years back: http://www.steampowered.com/Steam/Marketing/April1.2005/?l=english