30,829 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted Apr 06, 2008 4:29am PDT Jurassic park 3? You've gotta be shitting me, that was the worst thing ever committed to celluloid. It was a thinly-veiled Godzilla movie. Even...
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 8:29pm PDT I said q[q[it seems to be eliciting the desired response]q]q protip: to read small writing just look in someone's post history for that post
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 8:17pm PDT hahaha well done Sock
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 7:07pm PDT s[s[Why, it seems to be eliciting the desired response...]s]s
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 6:53pm PDT Yep, Waffles was away for the draft, so hirez picked all of Waffles' team. What, you think mXENO deserves to be second draft pick? :P
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 6:48pm PDT OMG lol, this morning the picture was of a kitten, I swear... *shakes fist at mXENO*
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 4:37pm PDT I agree, OGC were pretty exemplary in this regard, and probably one of the most organised teams in the tournament. We had a couple of flakeouts...
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 3:55pm PDT You fail at reading comprehension. There's a match both nights.
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 3:49pm PDT Cross-thread humour double kill!
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 3:44pm PDT Hey, we did it without complaining. It certainly played a factor in our defeat though. Having to sub in half your team each map (3 in, 3 out, since...
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 3:38pm PDT it's in mXENO's profile: http://www.shacknews.com/profile.x?person=mXENO
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 8:09am PDT IIRC users in Vista CAN install software, with a shitload of UAC prompts and an admin password.
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 8:06am PDT Yep I'm afraid you're fucked then. Install everything nice and pretty, image it, and tell them you'll see them next month. Maybe after 4-5 reimages...
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 8:02am PDT Oh and as a serious answer, if they consider themselves "power users" (*cough*) then tell them that with SteadyState, it is still easy for them to...
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 7:58am PDT Then see my reply in the last subthread.