30,730 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted May 17, 2008 4:51am PDT ^^^ It's the law to wear helmets in Australia.
- Posted May 17, 2008 4:42am PDT Well it's between 4.30 and 7.30 on a Saturday here dude (depending on where you are in the States)... so no real surprise.
- Posted May 16, 2008 8:33pm PDT Yeah, I vote randomnull goes dressed like this: http://shackpics.com/files/onesie_200219dumpjzhe05ttls.jpg
- Posted May 16, 2008 8:30pm PDT Holy shit that is tempting. Both seasons for $53. What's the Shackhype for these games? Were they unbridled awesomeness?
- Posted May 16, 2008 6:28pm PDT You read the Shack while blowing dudes? That's some serious research for an ILTC post.
- Posted May 16, 2008 6:27pm PDT Clearly suppositories must be involved. Somehow.
- Posted May 16, 2008 6:26pm PDT hahaha nice one. Let us know if you go into purgatory start a PhD -- I know there's a few Shackers that would enjoy laughing at you be interested...
- Posted May 16, 2008 5:04pm PDT Yup. Traditional mozzarella is made from buffalo milk.
- Posted May 16, 2008 3:17pm PDT That was the beginning of your love affair with Creative?
- Posted May 16, 2008 7:11am PDT eh?
- Posted May 16, 2008 6:55am PDT and Portia is doing her best Angelina Jolie impression. Overall, the press paid bottom dollar for that pic.
- Posted May 16, 2008 6:50am PDT Portia de Rossi has been gay for years. I'm pretty sure it's etched on a stone tablet they extracted from a tomb somewhere.
- Posted May 16, 2008 6:48am PDT And it's a good thing that the OS in Iron Man is fake. Can you imagine the OS opening every file in a directory when you scroll over them?
- Posted May 16, 2008 6:45am PDT P.S. May God have mercy on your soul.
- Posted May 16, 2008 6:45am PDT It's a bad idea. But you can find the Greasemonkey script in dodob's profile, if you so choose.