30,840 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted May 31, 2008 6:27am PDT and I was annoyed by all the soccer moms in the theater gasping as if they've never had sex or seen a penis. Well the first is obviously not...
- Posted May 31, 2008 6:26am PDT I love how the one on the left is putting out a plea for help.
- Posted May 31, 2008 6:18am PDT Wooo shacktag'd
- Posted May 31, 2008 6:18am PDT It's like the meme that we aren't allowed to abuse about people turning gay in 100*10^-1 years]s. You remember how it started out really cool, then...
- Posted May 31, 2008 5:57am PDT Filthy metric heathens
- Posted May 30, 2008 7:22pm PDT Incidentally, if you go with one of the options where you hire a local moving company, and they pack a shipping crate for you (which is then carted...
- Posted May 30, 2008 7:19pm PDT It really is a golden resource. Helped me find a good mover when I moved within Chicago (last week, lol).
- Posted May 30, 2008 7:17pm PDT I agree, I actually uninstalled the script once before realising you could toggle it.
- Posted May 30, 2008 7:15pm PDT Depends. With professional movers you will probably have less broken shit. Believe it or not, but they actually know a thing or two about PACKING.
- Posted May 30, 2008 7:14pm PDT 90% of men masturbate. The other 10% lie.
- Posted May 30, 2008 7:06pm PDT Go read the forums at http://www.movingscam.com/ for maximum win.
- Posted May 30, 2008 7:02pm PDT Turn off 'colorize names' in the options and it's a hell of a lot better.
- Posted May 30, 2008 6:58pm PDT Turn off the colorize names thing though.
- Posted May 30, 2008 6:30pm PDT STALKER goodness! Thanks datoo!
- Posted May 30, 2008 6:08pm PDT Thank you sir.