30,724 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted May 17, 2008 2:30pm PDT I've got one of these: http://www.epinions.com/pr-Danby_DDW1805W_Dishwasher About 2/3 the size of a real dishwasher and it rocks. Just roll it...
- Posted May 17, 2008 11:35am PDT I'm disappointed my $16 million bid didn't get through in time. This would look great on my nightstand.
- Posted May 17, 2008 11:08am PDT RomSteady stole his computer from Pixar.
- Posted May 17, 2008 10:32am PDT Password is the same as the rest of the Shack servers?
- Posted May 17, 2008 10:24am PDT My thoughts exactly, thank you.
- Posted May 17, 2008 6:13am PDT Did you miss the huge thread just up the page?
- Posted May 17, 2008 5:19am PDT I like the next comic too: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2005/1/21/
- Posted May 17, 2008 5:13am PDT Ah stackhats, impossible to make them look attractive. http://shackpics.com/files/alexStackHat_63wutuz6uvbr26zffpi1.jpg
- Posted May 17, 2008 5:07am PDT If your rates are set too high it can fuck you up just as much as if your rates are too low. If this happens again -- it's usually a little...
- Posted May 17, 2008 4:51am PDT ^^^ It's the law to wear helmets in Australia.
- Posted May 17, 2008 4:42am PDT Well it's between 4.30 and 7.30 on a Saturday here dude (depending on where you are in the States)... so no real surprise.
- Posted May 16, 2008 8:33pm PDT Yeah, I vote randomnull goes dressed like this: http://shackpics.com/files/onesie_200219dumpjzhe05ttls.jpg
- Posted May 16, 2008 8:30pm PDT Holy shit that is tempting. Both seasons for $53. What's the Shackhype for these games? Were they unbridled awesomeness?
- Posted May 16, 2008 6:28pm PDT You read the Shack while blowing dudes? That's some serious research for an ILTC post.
- Posted May 16, 2008 6:27pm PDT Clearly suppositories must be involved. Somehow.