Let's face it. Most of North America was fast asleep by the time that Electronic Arts started its press conference early on Wednesday morning. For anyone that was off in slumberland, Shacknews has your needs covered. Here's a helpful recap of everything that you might have missed.
- Shadow Realms is the latest game from BioWare Austin
All of those 'You've Been Chosen' teasers have led to the latest from BioWare Austin. An action RPG centered around taking down the sinister Shadow Lord, Shadow Realms and its story are being described like "a great TV series" by Electronic Arts, which is a strong phrase. We'll find out if it can live up to that promise when Shadow Realms comes to PC.
- Titanfall's final DLC pack revealed
Titanfall has one more DLC pack and the curtain was lifted during Gamescom. IMC Rising will add another three multiplayer maps, putting a neat bow on the Titanfall package.
- Battlefield Hardline gets a return to Conquest
- Watch 12 minutes of Battlefield Hardline's single-player
There was a whole lot of Battlefield Hardline content to wrap up EA's press conference. As expected, there was plenty of news to share about the game's multiplayer, which included some exciting game mode reveals. But Visceral was also ready to show off the game's single-player with an extended gameplay clip.
- Dragon Age Inquisition gets a new trailer
- NHL 15 demo coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- FIFA 15's latest trailer pays tribute to the goalkeepers
- The Sims 4 introduces a Create-A-Sims demo
For all the news from this year's Gamescom, be sure to keep an eye on Shacknews.