I need to find a machine that allows me to either stop or slow down time. It's all going by so fast while I pack boxes and get things ready for the move. Sadly, that also means that I don't have any time to play games at the moment.
I must live vicariously through you all, for the time being. What are you up to this weekend?
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates and giveaways.)
- Garnett Lee: Mostly I’ll be playing SOCOM 4 for our upcoming review. I’ll take a few breaks of course to continue Torchlight on XBLA, which I’m about two-thirds of the way through and maybe some PixelJunk Shooter 2 which I’m slowly making progress in.
- Alice O'Connor: Between seeing Tetsuya Mizuguchi talking about Child of Eden and celebrating spring with disgraceful displays of drunkenness in public parks, I'm hoping to fit in a little time for Anomaly: Warzone Earth or some Dino D-Day with the dinomaniac Chris Faylor
- Xav de Matos: Packing boxes: Game of the Year Edition.
- Jeff Mattas: Finally grabbed a copy of Crysis 2 for PC, so there’s that. I’m also making my way through Anomaly: Warzone Earth, and will probably blow myself up a few dozen more times in Motorstorm: Apocalypse.
- Steve Watts: Enjoying some birthday revelry with family and friends, and possibly visiting the Spy Museum in D.C. Still considering whether to run through shouting about spies sappin' mah sentry.
- Ozzie Mejia: Taking this weekend to catch up and finally play through Assassin Creed: Brotherhood's Da Vinci Disappearance DLC. And maybe catch a legendary Pokemon in Pokemon Black...and add it to the other 50 or so legendaries that are in this game.