442 chatty comments by "tw3kr"
- Posted Oct 30, 2015 10:33am PDT Oh, sweet. It'll be nice to have a digital copy of the old Siege games. EarthSiege II was one of my favorites growing up: lovely combination of...
- Posted Jun 29, 2015 4:51pm PDT Stuff that sucks: an article about a Kickstarter that doesn't link directly to the Kickstarter.
- Posted Jun 22, 2015 1:19pm PDT The surprise Suikoden III release has me excited. Now to finish II so I can import my save!
- Posted Apr 18, 2015 3:36am PDT No space battles :(
- Posted Apr 18, 2015 3:34am PDT Remember you don't actually have 4GB of memory. Bumping my settings down until I got under that 3.5GB worked like a charm.
- Posted Mar 30, 2015 9:15pm PDT Thanks for beta testing this for us :)
- Posted Mar 05, 2015 9:50pm PST What this is is an ambidextrous mouse exclusively designed for right-handed people. Why? WHY?!
- Posted Mar 03, 2015 8:02pm PST This is the only meaningful news, imo.
- Posted Dec 08, 2014 4:09pm PST MAKE TIME.
- Posted Nov 20, 2014 2:21am PST A well-thought out list. Would be very much interested in a Rock Band game with those features. Would also be very interested in durable...
- Posted Nov 04, 2014 9:42pm PST That's too bad. Beta was pretty fun and it had a lot more polish than the typical MOBA knock-off. Most of my friends who tried it liked it well...
- Posted Oct 01, 2014 11:25pm PDT Enjoying the multiplayer but gradually losing interest in the game overall.
- Posted Sep 30, 2014 5:48pm PDT Who's 'ranium?
- Posted Aug 30, 2014 12:07am PDT Rushed hardware (Xbone) and hardware kept well under wraps (PS4) could have meant that a lot of developers and publishers were taken somewhat by...
- Posted Aug 10, 2014 7:45pm PDT Can't wait to see what exciting new crashes they implement in the next update!