15,889 chatty comments by "Pneum0"
- Posted Jul 30, 2017 4:17am PDT Vietnam. Cranking Fortunate son in a heli never got old.
- Posted Jul 05, 2017 5:50am PDT At some point you are going to have to stop jumping off the roof because it's going to get worse as you age.
- Posted May 28, 2017 4:26pm PDT Random track generators are awful. It's like the auto leveling stuff in certain RPG's.
- Posted May 28, 2017 4:23pm PDT I like it when the stakes are high in a rally game. Rally-lite games never hit the mark for me.
- Posted May 18, 2017 7:52am PDT First thing, try not to die. Stay grouped as much as possible, it will help you not lose focus of the objectives as well as swing the tide in your...
- Posted May 11, 2017 6:45pm PDT You will love it! If you played Mobil 1 back in the day, a couple of the tracks will look and feel familiar.
- Posted Apr 26, 2017 10:30am PDT A really love RUSH A show of hands. The audience sometimes goes nuts and if you have seen the show you know it's the lighting. It captures the...
- Posted Jul 14, 2016 6:30pm PDT I'll have the salmon!
- Posted Oct 16, 2015 6:46am PDT BOYCOTT.
- Posted Oct 15, 2015 8:00am PDT She looks like the got hit in the face with a frying pan
- Posted Oct 14, 2015 7:34am PDT I guess if we are serious about cleaning up this planet we should all start running people over with our cars and driving off cliffs before the...
- Posted Oct 13, 2015 6:47pm PDT Bush was an insider and look how well he did. We don't need another Bush or Clinton in the White House.
- Posted Oct 09, 2015 9:16am PDT That's an exciting idea.
- Posted Oct 02, 2015 5:02pm PDT It does get tiring dealing with them.
- Posted Oct 02, 2015 4:17am PDT We make these killers into movie stars, because it promotes fear and makes the public focus on themselves instead of the steady fucking the...