16,521 chatty comments by "Beady"
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 4:33pm PDT In the end I enjoyed it but the level design was never as cool or fun as the original so the puzzle element of taking out legions of dudes quietly...
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 3:05pm PDT ODST, partly because this track and the gameplay sequence it plays during: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WWjwsCCOFM
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 9:58pm PDT Seaman!
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 10:49pm PDT The CEO of EA was the guy who came up with loot boxes for a lot of their titles years ago and he’s risen through the ranks as a result. He...
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 10:34pm PDT Is your dad Gordon Ramsey?
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 6:35am PDT (Chrome) Man, white space is Google’s fetish.
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 3:11pm PDT What was dirty? Did you even watch any of the South American teams?
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 3:07pm PDT From the first in-game section of the trailer the butt simulator technology looks amazing.
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 12:40pm PDT Doesn’t copyright infringement carry penalties of up to $150,000 per infringement? Would get the law changed nice and quickly if that was used...
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 2:23am PDT Well at least he has one huge fan
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 10:42am PDT They should just remove it and ship VS Code with Windows instead
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 3:04am PDT It’s useful for switching from a tank to foot in Battlefield. Also if you’re trying to hit targets at range a dpi change makes it easier.
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 11:32pm PDT Only if you want to annihilate everything around the landing site and potentially dig a fairly deep hole wherever you landed.
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 11:12pm PDT Yeah, I’m just pointing out the books have her land on her side without the need for those ugly things.
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 11:10pm PDT The book ship is built to land on her side, with her manoeuvring thrusters strong enough for limited atmospheric flight.